Solidarity with the Women Workers of IEMS in Mexico City!
by the Revolutionary Communist International Tendency (RCIT), 29.1.2016, www.thecommunists.net
The group Agrupacion de Lucha Socialista (ALS) from Mexico released on 21 January 2016 an interesting document on its blog about the dismissal of 59 outsourced women cleaning workers from their jobs at the Instituto de Educación Media Superior (IEMS), Mexico City. The women had been working at several locations belonging to the IEMS. Several organizations have been accompanying the sacked workers during demonstrations demanding their immediate reinstatement and against the repression being directed against them and the student militants who have joined their struggle.
We in the RCIT express our full solidarity with the just struggle of the fired women workers and their student supporters. The outsourcing of labor, a tactic which significantly undermines the most basic labor rights, is a global phenomenon in which the capitalist system seeks to increasingly exploit workers and the oppressed.
In the present context we call for international solidarity of all progressive parties and social movements with the struggle of the women cleaning workers of IEMS, because the struggle of these comrades is the struggle of all workers of the world against capitalist exploitation.
* For the readmission of all dismissed workers!
* Down with repression!
* For the right to unionize!
* Down with neo-liberal structural reforms!
Read the full report in Spanish at the following URL:
- Latin America
- Solidarity Mexican IEMS Workers
- Argentina Macri
- Brazil Impeachment
- Brazil Demo 20.8.2015
- Brazil Statement Coup Demo
- Brazil Statement Coup Danger
- Evangelista Protest vs Dismissal
- Brazil Coup Danger
- Brazil Elections 2014 2nd Round
- Brazil Elections 2014
- Sinpeem’s 2014 Elections
- Argentina Default
- Brazil World Cup
- Brazil: MUOC Leaflet
- Report SINPEEM 11.4.2014
- Report SINPEEM 4.4.2014
- Venezuela Joint Statement
- Argentina Petition Las Heras
- Brazil Report
- Brazil: Speech at Trade Union Congress
- Brasil apos ‘Jornadas de Junho’
- Venezuela Semi-Fascist Provocateurs!
- Brazil: After ‘Days of June’
- Brasil: CONGRESSO DO SINPEEM-2013
- Brazil: Bank Workers Strike
- Brasil: Sobre o Dia Nacional de Luta em 30.8.
- Brasil: National Day of Struggle on 30.8
- Brazil: General Strike on 11.7.
- Brasil: Solidariedade com a Revolta Popular!
- Action Program for Venezuela
- Programa de Accion para